Corporation tax returns
Proportionately, corporation tax represents a significant part of your trading costs. In addition, the increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities, and severe penalties for non-compliance mean that an undue amount of your time and resources can be taken up collecting revenue for the Government.
In addition to offering a full range of compliance services to dental practices, we offer an extensive range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation. These include:
- Advising on the most tax effective structure for your practice
- Assisting you to take full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to the dental sector
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
Call one of our experts on 01750 700468 today to discuss how we can help you stay ahead of the game in corporate tax planning.