For today’s employers, the area of human resources is a two-edged sword.
On the one hand, recruiting, retaining, and motivating good employees is vital to the performance and profitability of any business.
On the other, the sheer quantity of administrative work involved in effective human resources management, the complex tax and regulatory environment, and the increasing need for specialisation in key areas mean that valuable resources of time, energy, and money are often diverted from core business functions to deal with these administrative chores.
We offer a range of services to help you manage your human resources more effectively by assisting with:
- Developing effective remuneration programmes
- Introducing tax-efficient incentive and benefit schemes for key employees
- Conducting performance evaluations
- Targeting recruitment and training programmes
- Establishing employee policies, procedures, handbooks, etc
- Maintaining appropriate records
- Staying abreast of changes in the PAYE, and NIC regimes
- Understanding and applying employment law
At Dental Accountants Scotland we would be delighted to help you manage your human resources more effectively.